93
      Sunday
      93 / 74
      Monday
      91 / 72
      Tuesday
      92 / 72

      Addison girl, 3, killed in trailer fire

      The charred remains of a mobile home in Addison, where a 3-year-old girl was killed Thursday night following a natural gas heater explosion. (abc3340.com)

      Family and friends are mourning the death of a 3-year-old Addison girl who was killed in a mobile home fire Thursday night.

      The little girl, Anna Arlene Hocutt, died when fire swept through her home around 8:30 p.m.

      ABC 33/40's Isaiah Harper reports a friend of the victim's father says they were trying to install a natural gas heater when it exploded, engulfing the trailer in flames and trapping the little girl.

      The Alabama Fire Marshal is investigating.

      Get the latest on this story on the news at 5 and 6 p.m. Watch on air or live online here.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER