Cranberry Turkey Croissant from HoneyBaked Ham
1 Tbsp HoneyBaked Cranberry Walnut Chutney
A few slices of HoneyBaked Roasted Turkey
2 slices of tomato
1 Tbsp whipped cream cheese
1. Open croissant.
2. Apply an even coat of Cranberry Walnut Chutney to thebottom half of the croissant.
3. Place the Roasted Turkey on the Cranberry Walnut Chutney.
4. Place 2 tomato slices on top of the Roasted Turkey.
5. Place lettuce on top of the tomato.
6. Apply an even coat of whipped cream cheese to the tophalf of the croissant.
7. Put the two sides of the sandwich together.
8. Cut the sandwich in half.