component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      40
      Monday
      47 / 28
      Tuesday
      37 / 28
      Wednesday
      41 / 24

      Friday night house fire claims life of Oxford woman

      A house fire claimed the life of a woman lateFriday night. The Oxford Fire Department responded to the house on Airport Roadaround 11:00 p.m. Yulanda Yvonna Butts, 44, died from smoke inhalation. CaptainBen Stewart says it appears the fire may have started in the kitchen aftersomething was left on the stove. The fire is still being investigated.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER