- One pkg. of Split Chicken Breast (4 pieces)
- 2 - Large green bell peppers (sliced)
- 2 - Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 2 - Large Yellow onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 oz. Cavenders Greek Seasoning
- 1 tblsp. of Chopped Garlic
- 2 oz. of fresh chopped Thyme
- 2 oz. fresh chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup of water
In a mixing bowl, coat chicken pieces with olive oil then addGreek seasoning, herbs and garlic.
Place in Pyrex cooking dish (or roasting pan) and cover chickenwith sliced peppers & onions.
Add water to the pan and cover with foil.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes. at 350 degrees.
Then uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes (or whenChicken reaches 165 internal temp.)