Turkey Cranberry Club from HoneyBaked Ham
2 slices multigrain bread
1 Tbsp Savory Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp blue cheese crumbles
A few slices HoneyBaked Roasted Turkey
2 slices bacon
2 slices tomato
2 Tbsp HoneyBaked Cranberry Walnut Chutney
1. Heat bacon in microwave for 30 - 45 seconds.
2. Apply an even coat of Savory Mayonnaise to the top sliceof bread.
3. Evenly sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over SavoryMayonnaise.
4. Evenly spread Cranberry Walnut Chutney to the bottomslice of bread.
5. Place the Roasted Turkey on the Cranberry Walnut Chutney.
6. Place bacon on top of the Roasted Turkey.
7. Place the lettuce on top of the blue cheese crumbles.
8. Place 2 tomato slices on top of the lettuce.
9. Put the two sides of the sandwich together.
10. Cut the sandwich in half.