Tuscaloosa officer involved bar shooting injures 2; Alabama's Kenyan Drake arrested at scene for not obeying police

Fourth of July celebrations at Kennedy' Bar in Tuscaloosa bar ended with gunfire. Police shot and arrested 27 year old Lakendrick Warren Prewitt after he shot another man and turned the gun on police.{}{} Alabama running back Kenyan Drake was also arrested outside the bar. He was not involved in the shooting, but police say he entered the crime scene roped off with police tape, after being told not to. Drake told police he was trying to get to his car, which was inside the restricted area. He is charged with obstructing government operations."Everybody's inside the club. So, everybody's on the ground in the club so everybody's in a panic," described Vrthavious Robinson, who saw it all happen. Robinson captured video on his phone, after he said he saw a man shooting another man in the road. "The fight just broke out," he recalled to ABC 3340. "Somebody said, 'Man are you ready to die?' So, the man just went and said 'I'm ready to die.' So, he went to shoot him. And he shot one of the victims and the victim ran so I'm like, what's going on?"Tuscaloosa police say they also saw Prewitt shoot a 20 year old man in the street. That's when they say they identified themselves to Prewitt and he pointed his gun toward them. "He saw the police coming so he went to shoot them and he was like 'Man I ain't going over to them. I finna' go out. I finna' go out like a 'G,''" Robinson explains what he heard. Officers shot Prewitt. He was taken into custody and transported to DCH for treatment of a non-life threatening injury. People who worked in the stores next to the bar began coming to work around 5:00 A.M. "There were tons of cars, police men, regular cars," described Lauren Hulsey, who works at a coffee shop next to the bar. "My coworker called me. She just talked to the cops and they said we have to go home and we weren't allowed to open until 8 or 9 this morning."Edward Whitehorn, manager at VeloCity Pro Cycle also arrived early in the morning. He was greeted with blood stained sidewalks. "It's not the first time this has happened but I was still surprised," said Whitehorn. "I tend to think of downtown as being a pretty safe place. And, so, it's, I thought this was unusual, scary for sure."Police say the 20 year old who was taken to DCH with serious injuries. Prewitt is charged with two counts of attempted murder, one count of reckless endangerment and one count of certain persons forbidden to carry a firearm.