Recipe August 30: Full Moon Baked Beans
2 cups Liquid Margarine
5 lbs. Bell Pepper (1/4 chopped)
5 lbs. Onions (1/4 chopped)
1/2 cup Garlic
2 qts. Mustard
2 qts. Worcestershire sauce
2 gallons Brown Sugar
30 cans Bush Baked Beans
6 pints Kitchen Bouquet
6 ea. Pickle Buckets
- Work area and utensils must be clean and sanitary.
- Add to kettle (or 5 gal. Pot) liquid margarine diced bell peppers, diced onions, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil then cut off.
- Pour 5 cans of baked beans into each of the 6 buckets.
- Add 1 pint of kitchen bouquet to each bucket.
- Add 2 Qts. Of mix from kettle to each bucket.
- Mix well using wire whip.