- 1 Heat oven to 400F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2 Meanwhile, brush bread with butter. In 9-inch glass pie plate, line bottom and side with bread, butter sides up and slightly overlapping slices. Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown.
- 3 Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix Swiss cheese, 1 tablespoon of the basil and the Alfredo sauce.
- 4 Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Add pasta to sauce mixture; toss to mix thoroughly. Spoon into baked crust. Sprinkle with tomatoes, onions and Romano cheese.
- 5 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon basil.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable