The Shelby County Drug Enforcement Task Force arrested 11 men Thursday in an undercover reverse prostitution sting.
The sting, 'Operation Close Out', was carried out along the Highway 280 corridor in North Shelby County.
All 11 men arrested were charged with soliciting prostitution. They are listed below.
- 47-year-old Angelo Louis Petite of Pelham
- 24-year-old David Robert Rodriguez of Birmingham
- 54-year-old Donell Gomillion of Albertville
- 44-year-old Edward Goss of Pinson
- 34-year-old Kendrick Ball of Anniston
- 52-year-old Lee Glenn of Leeds
- 39-year-old Noah Brown of Vestavia Hills
- 24-year-old Olbin Jimenez of Birmingham
- 30-year-old Terry Lynn Scruggs of Anniston
- 40-year-old Thomas Barton Banks of Birmingham
- 31-year-old Tylor Martin Street of Birmingham