Cute, fun, and fashionable shoes are everywhere! The biggest challenge is deciding which ones to wear. With the warmer weather, the options for what to put on your feet become limitlessfrom open toes to sporty styles, and a variety of colors and patterns, fun footwear is a girl's best friend.
Here are five things to look out for in 2019:
1. Animal prints are a strong fashion trend. Leopard and snake prints are hugely popular, and they never go out of style. Metallics and pastels are also in high demand.
2. Diversify your shoe collection with shoes in a shade of dusty pink. This color is called the "new" neutral and looks fantastic with anything.
3. Shoes can be cute and comfortable, too. Oofos Recovery Sandals provide serious arch support and absorb 37 percent more impact than a traditional rubber soled flip-flop and are also available in a closed toe shoe. Interesting fact: They also float! Some flip-flops are bunion-friendly and offer great arch support.
4. The FitFlop brand can help with foot medical issues, such as plantar fasciitis. FitFlop offers the best biomechanics and provide what some customers describe as the most comfortable footwear in the world.
5. Slip-on tennis shoes are very popular. Just slip on and go! There are a bunch of slip-on styles including wedges. Convenient and cute!
Flip-Flops & What Nots in Cahaba Heights offers a wide selection of flip-flops, shoes, sandals, and footwear for women, men, and children. They also have clothing and accessories to match. To learn more about their brands and to start shopping, call 205-967-7429 or visit www.flipflopsandwhatnots.com.