Whether you’re just looking for some wholesome family fun this summer or you’re planning a big event or birthday party, here are a few fun ideas for spending quality time together with your group.
1. Bowling. This is always a favorite for groups of all ages and sizes, and you don't have to worry about the weather (bring on the Alabama heat!). Bowling is a fun, affordable, and social sport. Break into teams, make it casual or competitive, with bumpers or without.
2. Laser Tag. You can battle it out amongst your friends for bragging rights or get the once in a lifetime opportunity to show your boss who's boss. Lurking around any corner could be an enemy, or worse, a friend! Laser tag is popular with a wide range of ages.
3. Arcade Games. Fun for both young and old, you can enjoy the latest and greatest in gaming technology. And adults, don't forget your old favorites like Pac-Man (it now comes in a "world's largest" version). Save your tickets and turn them in for prizes at the end of your session!
4. Virtual Reality. Enter the world of virtual reality by just slipping on a helmet. Play alone or with friends. You can do everything from warding off zombies to launching snowballs! The technology today is nothing like any virtual reality game that you have ever played and is something that you have to experience to believe.
5. Ropes Course Adventure. Get ready for a high-flying adventure! Look out for tricks, turns, and dizzying heights as you fly above your friends.
The kids (and the adults) will sleep well after a day full of fun!
Oak Mountain Lanes is a family entertainment center located on HWY 31 in Pelham. The center features a 32-lane bowling alley, a two-level laser tag arena, a high ropes course, and a state-of-the-art arcade room featuring Hologate, the latest in virtual reality gaming. They can host everything from birthday parties to sports team parties, to corporate and team-building events. To learn more or book your event, visit https://oakmountainlanes.com/ or call 205-403-7466.