Put down that jersey and pick up sporty, and seriously chic clothing in your team’s colors. The head-to-toe outfits from Gameday in Style Boutique will score you style points on and off the field.
Sylvia Gonda, owner of Gameday in Style Boutique, shares some of the prominent looks you’ll see this season:
- The Western look is back! Polish those cowboy boots and find your fringe.
- The must-have colors for this season? Soft shades of pink, winter white, and bold hues of mauves, teals, rusts, and mustards.
- You’ll see lots of plaids, animal prints, and florals this fall—and many places will be combining these prints in clothing, shoes, and accessories to create some outstanding looks.
- Fuzzy faux furs are in. Layer volume jackets and simple vests over your favorite blouse or dress to add more texture and warmth to winter outfits.
- The 80s supersize shoulders are trying to make a comeback (and to be honest, not many people are digging it).
- But, every girl does love glitter, sequins, and shiny faux leathers, which experts say will be lighting up the holiday season.
Shop the latest fashions at Gameday in Style Boutique, located at 450 Inverness Corners in Birmingham. Their stylists will be glad to put together sharp outfits using the most recent trends to make you stand out!
You can also shop online at www.gamedayinstyle.com.